HELIUM LEAK STANDARDS
Helium Leak Standards with reservoirs are the most common leak standards used with thousands of possible configurations. A couple of configuration examples that LACO offers are a 300 cc reservoir with manual valve and pressure gauge, and a 115 cc reservoir with manual valve and NW flange. Our easy-to-use reservoir configurator will guide you through the process of selecting the options you require.
Typical applications requiring a helium leak standard include
- Mass Spectrometer Leak Detectors
- Production Leak Systems
- Helium Sniffer Leak Detectors
- Helium Comparison or Transfer Leak Standards.
PLACING AN ORDER OR REQUEST FOR QUOTATION
- Existing Part Number or Reorder: Use our Helium Leak Standard form to submit your information
- Custom Leak Standard Configuration: Fill out the Reservoir Leak Standard Configurator, selecting the options you prefer and submit for formal quotation
- Calibration of Existing Leak Standard: Complete the Leak Standard Calibration Request form to submit your request for an RMA # and formal quotation
- Product Assistance: Contact us using our Contact form or directly at 800-465-1004
- Frequently Asked Questions: Leak Testing FAQ