LEAK TEST PROCESS CONTROLLER
The ATLAS™ Leak Test Process Controller is a flexible controller allowing for helium charging, evacuation, air proof testing, and decay testing of products for tracer gas leak testing. The standard controller is also configured to either hard vacuum, HATS™, sniffing, or accumulation automated helium leak testing methods.
ATLAS is designed to be integrated with LACO’s P-Series TITANTEST Helium Leak Detector to create an automated leak testing system. In this integrated configuration, ATLAS and TITANTEST provide the most cost effective high performance production leak testing solution on the market.
ATLAS also has all of the data logging features of the TCM50 Communications Module.
(Available with TITANTEST P-Series only)
Use our configurator to configure your custom ATLAS controller.
- Includes basic helium charging with part evacuation, air fill, and helium fill options
- Ability to remotely monitor TITANTEST P-Series Leak Detector
- Comprehensive flow and pressure ranges available
- Can be configured to one of four helium leak testing methods: hard vacuum, HATS, sniffing, or accumulation
- Complete part testing capabilities including system calibration with a calibrated leak standard
- Automated part clamping/sealing
- Up to 100 customized test recipes
- 5.7” color touchscreen
- Tooling, chambers, or software customization
Communication & Data Logging
- Ethernet interface and remote control (RS232)
- Enter test ID data manually or via bar code
- Test summary log or live data stream to CSV file
- Retrieve data by SD card or Ethernet connection
- Data storage capacity of over 5 million test results via internal 8GB SD card
AVAILABLE OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES
- Customizable to meet customer requirements
- Remote data logging
- Electronic regulators
- Flow/occlusion test
- Control power to evacuate pump
- Bar code reader and ticket printer