REPAIR & MAINTENANCE
Be more than just a customer—partner with LACO and put over 25 years of leak testing and vacuum expertise to work for you. With flexible repair and preventive maintenance solutions for your vacuum pump or system, you can maximize your uptime and system efficiency.
Call us today to prevent costly downtime from broken or poor-performing vacuum pumps.
- Get an expert. Call or email a vacuum technology expert today. We can help you troubleshoot your vacuum pump and recommend a repair or maintenance solution.
- Get it fixed. Ship your pump to a LACO Authorized Service Facility (ASF). Within three days of pump receipt, we'll evaluate your pump and provide a repair scope. Within two weeks, we'll repair and test your pump against factory specifications, track maintenance and performance data, provide a detailed repair report, and ship it back to you.
- Get moving again. You're back in business with a repaired pump, a six-month parts and labor warranty, and a team of expert service professionals ready to help with troubleshooting and support.
OUR SERVICE COMMITMENT
- Expertise—Factory-trained service repair team maintains the highest repair standards, including maintenance records, repair reports, and tests to factory specifications
- Experience—Years of designing and building vacuum systems means LACO has the extensive applications knowledge and insight to understand the maintenance requirements and repair needs of our customers
- Access—Ongoing relationships with pump manufacturers ensures access to troubleshooting, support, and hands-on training
- Standard two-week repairs or expedited three-day pump repair available
- Six-month labor and parts warranty
- Local pick up and delivery available
Factory-trained field service technicians
- Pump evaluation and repair scope within three days of pump receipt
- Test pump to original specifications and include repair and test reports
- Standard turnaround time of two weeks or less, based on pump part availability
- Our database tracks all pump repairs by serial number, providing valuable data on pump performance and issues occurring over the life of the pump
SERVICing THE FOLLOWING VACUUM PUMPS
- Two-Stage Rotary Vane: Oerlikon-Leybold Factory Trained, Adixen by Pfeiffer, Varian-Agilent, Balzers, Edwards, Pfeiffer, and more
- Dry Scroll: Anest Iwata, Leybold, Agilent
- Single-Stage Rotary Vane: Kinney, Stokes, Precision Scientific, Becker, Bush, Rietschle, Orion, and more