Meet demanding quality standards with Vacuum Gauge Calibration services from LACO Technologies. Our calibration lab services all types of vacuum gauges most shipping in 2 weeks or less. Calibrations are charged per sensor/gauge. Any associated controllers, displays or power supplies can be included with the gauge sensors so they can be calibrated as a set.
LACO Vacuum Gauge Calibrations Services Feature
- Broad Calibration Range: from 1000 Torr down to 1 x 10-7 Torr with 10 comparision points per calibration
- Vacuum Gauge Types: Pirani, Convection, Piezo, High Accuracy Baratron/Capacitance Manometer, Hot Cathode/Ionization/Bayard-Alpert, Cold Cathode/Inverted Magentron/Penning, Combination, Spinning Rotor (SRG), Thermocouple
- Fast Delivery: 2 weeks standard, 1 week or less expedited (upon request)
- Responsive Technical Support: Within 24 hours of receiving your inquiry
- Vacuum Gauge Brands: MKS, Inficon, Granville-Phillips, Instrutech, Televac, Thyracont, Pfeiffer, Kurt J. Lesker, Vacuubrand, Oerlikon-Leybold, Balzers
|LSGC0001||Bourdon Tube Dial Gauges||0-30inHg|
|LSGC0002||Absolute Gauges||1 to 1000 Torr|
|LSGC0003||T/C, Pirani||0.001 to 1000 Torr|
|LSGC0004||Capacitance Diaphragm||0.1 to 1000 Torr|
|LSGC0005||Ion and Cold Cathode||10-7 to 10-3 Torr|
|LSGC0006||Ion, SRG, High Accuracy||10-7 to 10-3 Torr|
|LSGC0007||Combo/Full Range Gauges||10-4 to 1000 Torr|
|LSGC0008||Combo/Full Range Gauges||10-7 to 1000 Torr|
Accredited and NIST Traceable
All LACO leak standards are backed by our lifetime product warranty and include a NIST traceable, A2LA accredited calibration certificate to ISO 17025-2005 and ANSI/NCSL Z540-1-1994 standards. Also complies with ISO-9001 quality standard.
TO SEND IN YOUR GAUGE: Contact the LACO calibration department at 801-486-1004 or submit this form for Vacuum Calibration Services. Vacuum gauges sent to LACO that are damaged making calibration not possible will be subjected to a $100 evaluation fee and the calibration service charge will be waived. Equipment that requires excessive cleaning and/or additional repair prior to calibration will be subjected to an additional $50 service fee which will be quoted to customer prior to any extra work being performed.