Take charge of your vacuum process with LACO’s complete vacuum oven solution
Don’t settle for an out-of-the-box vacuum oven for your unique application. Take control of your vacuum oven process with LVO Series Vacuum Ovens, a fully-integrated, complete vacuum oven solution.
With an automated, fully-programmable heat and vacuum controller, the LVO Vacuum Oven features an integrated system and self-contained design. With our simple LVO Vacuum Oven Configurator, you can configure a system to meet your precise test requirements.
LVO Vacuum Ovens integrate LACO’s powerful HVC-2500 Heat & Vacuum Controller, providing an easy-to-use interface with features designed specifically to support a wide range of thermal testing.
Featuring an internal heater with direct contact to the shelf, the LVO Vacuum Oven takes full advantage of conduction heating, creating a cost effective, efficient and uniform process.
- Chamber: 18" DIA cylindrical | 20" cube
- Configuration: Benchtop | Mobile cart
- Door Material: 304 stainless steel | 304 stainless steel with 6" glass viewport | Clear acrylic with internal LED lighting
- Heated Control Zones and Shelves: Internally heated, adjustable aluminum shelf (16" W X 22" L) up to 200 °C. One zone heating with 1, 2, 3, or 4 shelves | Two zone heating with 2, 3, or 4 shelves
- System Voltage: 120 VAC | 208-240 VAC
- Vacuum Pump: No vacuum pump | Two-stage rotary vane vacuum pump (7 or 14 CFM) | Dry vacuum pump (7 or 14 CFM)
- Vacuum Level: Industrial vacuum (ATM to 1 Torr) | Medium vacuum (ATM to 10-3 Torr)