Choose from the LVO Series Configurable Vacuum Ovens or our custom designed and manufactured vacuum ovens. Both offer a broad temperature and vacuum range to meet your exacting requirements. Vacuum ovens are available in both high vacuum (10-3 to below 10-7 Torr) and medium vacuum (atmosphere to 10-3 Torr) ranges.
- Temperature: Ambient to 300° C
- Vacuum: Atmospheric pressure to below 10-7 Torr
- Size Range: Cube or cylindrical designs up to 50"
- Thermal Control System: Automated thermal cycles, ramp rates
- Vacuum Control System: Manual or fully automated vacuum system control
- Air, water cooling
- Inert gas purging
- Internal shelf heating/cooling
- Mechanical and instrumentation feedthroughs
- Hybrid convection oven design
Applications include vacuum drying, vacuum bake out & degassing, vacuum curing resins & compounds, thermal testing, environmental testing, and moisture removal.
Submitting a Request for Quotation:
- Custom Vacuum Oven: Complete our Custom Vacuum Oven Request Form—select the options you require and submit for formal quotation
- Standard Vacuum Oven: Complete our Standard Vacuum Oven Configuator—select the options you require and submit for formal quotation
- Project Design Assistance: Use our Contact form or contact us directly at 800-465-1004