LACO Technologies is seeking an entry level Customer Service/ Inside Sales Associate Calibration Lab — to play a key role in sales and customer service for their progressive, high quality calibration lab serving domestic and international markets. This position is responsible for responding to customer requests and directing customers to proper solutions, actively seeking out new opportunities to help the calibration lab grow, working with team members in achieving high quality and timely calibrations, and monitor sales tools for planning resources to meet customer’s needs.
Join the leading manufacturer of vacuum and leak testing systems and be a part of an innovative team providing the highest standards of engineering, service, support to diverse customer applications. Learn more about LACO Technologies.
- Provide applications and sales assistance for all of LACO’s Calibration Lab products and services
- Prepare quality quotations and provide effective follow up salesmanship
- Respond to customer requests in a timely and responsive manner
- Act as point of contact for all sales, RMA’s, and order entry for calibration services
- Increase sales opportunities through existing customers and new prospects
- Interact with and support lab personnel insuring all work instructions and information to meet customer’s needs are met
- Monitor sales tools for planning resources to meet customer’s needs
- Assist lab team in scheduling work and ship dates
- Work with marketing department to assist Calibration Lab CRM activities
- Outgoing and personable
- Good time management skills
- Good organization skills
- Good customer relationship skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
Education & Experience
- High school diploma / GED or better
- Prior sale and customer service experience
- Shift: [i.e. Monday-Thursday 7:30 am – 4:30 pm and Friday 7:00 am – 4:00 pm.
- Pay: $14-$16 DOE
- Benefits: Competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Holidays, Paid Time Off, and Continuing Education Opportunities
- Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Established in 1975, LACO Technologies is located in Salt Lake City, Utah, and serves customers across the United States and internationally. Owned by engineers, LACO is uniquely situated to provide innovative solutions for vacuum and leak testing applications. We work with diverse customer applications and are dedicated to creating the right solution to help our customers achieve their goals.
Submit your resume and cover letter by clicking the Apply Now button below.