LACO is looking for a Calibration Lab Data Entry Assistant. The ideal candidate will provide data entry support for an A2LA-accredited lab dealing in gauge and leak standard calibration. As a key member of the Calibration Lab team, you will be working in a team environment, providing quality service and support to LACO’s domestic and international customers.
Primary responsibilities include, accurate data entry of sales order information into ERP system, contract review of customer purchase orders, preparation and packaging of customer orders, and other duties as designated.
- Effective communication skills
- High attention to detail and data accuracy
- Resourceful, organized and ability to multi-task
- Experience in purchase order/sales order review is a plus
- Education: High school diploma — 2-year Associates degree preferred
- MS Office software (including Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Ability to type 40 wpm minimum
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Ability to complete tasks on time with little or no supervision
- Shift: Monday-Thursday 7:30am-4:30pm, Friday 7:00am-4:00pm
- Benefits: Medical, dental, 401K with match, holidays, paid time off, education
Submit your resume and cover letter by clicking the Apply Now button below.