The LAB DOCUMENTATION MANAGER provides hands-on leadership for an accredited calibration lab with the opportunity to play a key role in a growing company serving domestic and international markets.
Requirements: Main duties will include overseeing day-to-day production, entering sales and technical data, providing office and shipping support, and driving positive change. Problem solving, interpersonal relations, and attention to detail is an absolute must in this position. The right person will be a self-starter with the ability to work well with other departments, good written communication, and be well organized. Experience in managing production or shipping a plus. Overtime will be required on occasion. Come enjoy a positive work environment, good benefits, and a bright future.
- Benefits: Medical, dental, 401K with match, holidays, paid time off, education
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Shift: Days
- Education: High school diploma — 2 year Associates degree preferred
- Skills & Experience: Experience in managing production/shipping. Ability to occasionally lift up to 30 lbs.
- Software: Word, Excel, Databases, and Outlook
Submit your resume and cover letter by clicking the Apply Now button below.