Play a key role designing and building custom vacuum / leak test equipment for a growing vacuum and leak testing technology company that serves domestic and international markets
Degreed mechanical engineer to aid in the design and creation of custom vacuum equipment. The right person will have a firm understanding of machine design principles and engineering communications. Must have a passion for comprehensive system design, control systems, machine safety, and to internalize standards in many industries. Will work closely with customers to ensure their requirements are met. Enjoy stimulating work on various sized projects in a fast-paced environment while exhibiting accuracy and decisiveness. AB PLC trouble shooting or other common automation programs a plus. Equally opportunity employer with a positive work environment, good benefits, and a bright future.
- Education: 4-year engineering degree
- Skills & Experience: Minimum 3 years experience
- Software: SolidWorks, FEA, Microsoft Office, Outlook
- Pay: Salary commensurate with experience
- Benefits: Medical, dental, 401K with match, holidays, paid time off, education
Submit your resume and cover letter by clicking the Apply Now button below.