LACO Technologies is seeking a Production Planner to join its team. This position provides production planning and control of all manufacturing and assembly of LACO products to meet cost, quality, and delivery requirements. LACO is a custom project manufacturing company serving domestic and international markets.
The Production Planner position is a key role for LACO Technologies regarding planning and scheduling custom and standard manufactured projects, reporting to the Materials Manager and will work directly with Purchasing, Production and Project Managers.
This position will be responsible for planning, scheduling, coordinating, and monitoring products through entire production process. You will drive on-time work order completions through the Materials and Production Manager.
Ensure accurate costing of all manufacturing projects, and be trained as purchasing, receiving, and shipping back-up.
- Experience with or understanding of ERP Systems, analyzing MRP requirements, and generating work orders from confirmed demand
- Understanding of multiple levels of Bills of Materials (BOM)
- Must be self-directed with strong organizational skills
- Understand project management principles and stay in tune with day-to-day production status
- APICS certified preferred, but not required
Education and Experience:
- Education: High school diploma
- Skills & Experience: LACO is a dynamic, progressive company that values self-initiative, drive, innovation, and the ability to multi-task. Preferred candidates must be able to demonstrate these qualities
- Software: ERP System, Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Shift: Days — Monday - Thursday 7:30 am - 4:30pm | Friday 7:00 am - 4:00 pm. Overtime and weekends depending on company work load.
- Pay: Salary commensurate with experience
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, 401K with Match, Holidays, Paid Time Off, Education
Submit your resume and cover letter by clicking the Apply Now button below.