LACO Technologies is looking for a WELDER | FABRICATOR to support our manufacturing process of custom vacuum and leak test equipment.
Job Description: Become part of a growing, team-oriented environment that is outperforming expectations year after year! This unique environment will give you opportunities to learn new skills and technology as you advance your career. Position provides critical welding and fabrication support. Opportunity to play a key role in a growing company serving domestic and international markets.
Responsibilities/Skills: Main duties will include perform fit-up and TIG or MIG welding of stainless steel or aluminum. Ability to read and interpret engineering provided blueprints. Experience with manual lathes, mills, Iron Worker, metal rolls, & saws a plus. The right candidate will be a self-starter with the ability to work independently with little or no supervision. Will possess good communication skills (verbal and written), and be able to lift/push/pull up to 50 pounds. This position interfaces with engineering on a daily basis and will need to practice/comply with safety standards. Come enjoy a positive work environment, good benefits, and a bright future.
- Qualifications: Education: High School graduate with minimum 2 years of welding experience
- Software: Word, Excel, databases, and Outlook (email)
- Shift: Monday-Thursday: 7:30am - 4:30pm and Friday: 7:00am - 4:00pm. Occasional overtime as needed
- Pay: $15-$20 per hour based on experience and skill level
- Benefits: Medical, dental, 401K with match, holidays, paid time off, education