Our standard, top-loading 12"W x 18"H vacuum chamber achieves vacuum performance down to 1 x 10-6 Torr and is ideal for high vacuum requirements in a compact space.
- Vertical cylindrical, top-loading design
- Glass bead blasted stainless steel body
- Vacuum performance down to 1 x 10-6 Torr with the appropriate vacuum pumps
- Three standard NW ports: vacuum port with manual ball valve, vent port with manual ball valve, and 0-30 inHg vacuum gauge
- Helium leak tested for quality assurance
These economical vacuum chambers are ideal for a variety of general vacuum applications including altitude and space simulation, gas and materials analysis, materials research and processing, vacuum metallurgy and joining techniques, product and environmental testing and many lab applications.