Our standard, top-loading 24"W x 24"H vacuum chamber achieves vacuum performance down to 1 x 10-6 Torr and is ideal for a variety of high vacuum applications including altitude and space simulation, gas and materials analysis, materials research and processing, vacuum metallurgy and joining techniques, product and environmental testing and many lab applications.
- Vertical cylindrical, top-loading design
- Glass bead blasted stainless steel body
- Vacuum performance down to 1 x 10-6 Torr with the appropriate vacuum pumps
- Three standard NW ports: vacuum port with manual ball valve, vent port with manual ball valve, and 0-30 inHg vacuum gauge
- Helium leak tested for quality assurance