Manufacturer of microcircuit technology required a bombing system for multiple circuit trays prior to helium leak testing.
We engineered a custom automated helium bombing station with two independent bombing chambers, each with a ATLAS Tracer Gas Charge System and Leak Test Process Controller, and barcode scanner integrated into laptop mounted on station. The Atlas Controller enabled our user to configure up to up to 100 custom test recipes, enter test ID data via bar code, and record test summaries live or through CSV export.
- Two independent 9.5" DIA X 9.5" H ASME pressure bombing chambers with fully removeable lid and clamps suitable for vacuum or pressure
- Two ATLAS Tracer Gas Charge System and Leak Test Process Controllers for each bombing chamber.
- TITANTEST P-Series Helium Leak Detector with feature-packed software, comprehensive options, and “plug & play” accessories
- Laptop on slide-out support mounts integrated with barcode scanners and Atlas Controller for streamlined data logging
- Two lid support shelves for chamber loading and unloading
- Electropolish finish compatible with clean room environment and medical grade applications