A company specializing in high speed, low friction transportation technologies required a custom vacuum system for research and development of testing large components with heat.
LACO engineered a custom thermal vacuum system with an expandable horizontal chamber with slide-out shelf for easy loading and unloading of large parts. Controlled by a HVC-3500 Thermal Vacuum Controller, the vacuum system was capable of programmable settings, data logging, and custom test recipes. The controller, combined with accessories such as internal lighting, large viewports, and a large, slide-out heated shelf, created an ideal system for part testing under extreme heat and vacuum.
- Internally heated, slide-out shelf rated to 250 lbs with electrical strip heaters rated to 200°C
- Custom ports and feedthroughs, including multiple borosilicate glass viewports
- Internal lighting that runs length of chamber
- Heat-protective, powder coated steel enclosure around chamber
- HVC-3500 Thermal Vacuum Controller