A provider of hydraulic and pneumatic components for equipment manufacturers required a custom vacuum chamber capable of degassing and filling valve cartridges with oil.
LACO provided the fabrication, assembly and testing of a custom chamber solution that fully integrated with the application requirements and the customer's existing vacuum system, including directly mounting on lower chamber for oil evacuation.
- Custom aluminum chamber with acrylic hinged door and door switch
- Servo motor and controller with Ferrofluidic vacuum rated feedthrough and ball screw mechanism designed to raise and lower the cartridges
- Door mounted signal automatically initiates process
- System designed for up to 500 cycles per day
- Vent and evacuation ports
- Digital vacuum gauge