A global technology producer of water, hygiene and energy technologies required a leak test system to ensure the integrity of their plastic bottles.
Using our AURA Multi-Test Pressure Decay Leak Tester, we engineered a custom benchtop leak test system using the pressure decay leak test method. With custom tooling to constrain three separate bottle sizes. Along with valves, hoses, regulator, and connectors for a complete leak test system. LACO also provided an in-house leak testing validation study for to ensure proper test methods and capability of the test to effectively and reliably distinguish between no leak and the leak of the various part sizes. LACO also provided options for burst testing.
- In-house leak test validation study, including complete test report with equipment and test method description, test data results, summary and conclusions
- Custom leak test fixtures to constrain containers during testing
- AURA Multi-Test Pressure Decay Leak Tester features
- < 0.1 scc/m (time and part size dependent), 24 bit A-D with 0.00001 psi resolution
- Micro controller with 5.7” color touchscreen operator interface with user-friendly menus
- Single channel tester
- Built-in, ISO 17025 certified/NIST traceable calibrated leak standard
- 100+ available recipes
- Automated part clamping, sealing and remote start/stop
- 2-year warranty on leak tester | Lifetime warranty on leak standard