A global leader in light source technology required a thermal vacuum system capable of maintaining high temperatures under vacuum for part testing.
- Electrical heating on four external walls rated at 12 KW with built in cooling channels to allow for controlled water and air cooling to reduce chamber temperature at cycle end.
- All metal seal CF ports except for the turbo pump port. All ports located on the rear wall. All ports and external piping exposed to the vacuum chamber heated with heater jacket to 150 ºC.
- Rated to 250 ºC operating temperature with chamber insulation and covers to contain heat.
- Exhaust blower mounted on top of system to exhaust heat from the
oven out of the room.
- Thermocouples for individual heater plate monitoring (12 total)
- Improved precision Globe Valves for cooling circuits
- Gas purge system allows for inert gas heating/cooling of product in