A research university required a portable degassing system for research and development that fit their time frame and budget.
With standard vacuum degassing systems ready and available, we were able to efficiently customize the VDS182015S 18" X 20" Cart Degassing System to meet their application requirements. Options and accessories include custom port sizes and locations, double-suction cup style lid handles, a VC-1000 Vacuum Controller, and a recessed chamber position on lower shelf of cart.
- Fully integrated vacuum degassing system includes Series VI Vertical Industrial vacuum chamber, single stage rotary vane vacuum pump, InstruTech® Stinger Digital Vacuum Gauge, clear trap, oil mist eliminator, and all related hoses and connectors mounted on portable cart .
- 18" X 20" Vacuum Chamber features custom port locations, two double-suction cup style lid handles, and is large enough to contain a 5-gallon bucket
- VC-1000 Vacuum Controller integrates the vacuum gauges and vacuum valves based on adjustable setpoint from vacuum gauge using relay logic. Features include automatic setpoint control, manual vent and evacuation, and auto evacuation
- Manual vacuum valve for full control of vacuum pump-down
- Manual vent valves prevent overflows during compound degassing