A global aerospace and industrial products manufacturer specified unique requirements for a leak test system designed to test a high pressure oxygen test rig. Requirements included a high pressure proof test, sliding tray, helium leak detector, and specialized vacuum chamber with cladding for safe operation at high pressures. Test requirements included high helium pressure (2,200 psig), high leak test sensitivity, and chamber sealing interface.
We engineered a custom leak test system with precision tooling and high surface finish to meet the leak test sensitivity requirements. The system also incorporated a high purity nitrogen vent and high capacity gas booster.
- High pressure, pneumatic operated pressure booster system to achieve test pressures and optimize helium usage
- L-style cradle feet to support chamber, mounted on mobile cart
- Cladded vacuum chamber and reusable pressure relief vent
- Designed to effortlessly open and close with pneumatic operated clamps
- Designed with slide out shelf for easy loading/unloading of parts
- PC-based LabView application with custom reports