A major medical device testing laboratory required a bubble testing chamber to perform ASTM F2096 and ASTM D3078 bubble testing to assess package integrity of their products.
We engineered a custom 24" W x 20" L x 15” H acrylic chamber capable of holding approximately 31 gallons of water. The chamber includes an integrated shelf attached to a shock assisted lid to hold packages submerged in the water.
- Designed to meet ASTM F2096 and D3078 bubble testing standards for packaging
- Custom size: 24" W x 20" L x 15" H
- Integrated shelf suspended from lid
- Hinged lid with lift-assist gas shock supports
- Tabletop mounting brackets