Clear acrylic bubble immersion leak test chamber for medical device packaging.
A major medical device testing laboratory required a bubble testing chamber to perform ASTM F2096 and ASTM D3078 bubble testing to assess package integrity.
We engineered a custom 24" x 20" x 15” acrylic chamber capable of holding a little over 31 gallons of water. The chamber features include an integrated shelf, suspended from the lid to hold packages with gas headspace immersed in the water.
- Designed to meet ASTM F2096 and D3078 bubble testing standards for packaging
- Unique size: 24"W x 20"H x 15"D
- Integrated shelf—suspended from lid
- Hingd lid with lift-assist gas shock supports
- Tabletop mounting brackets