Manufacturer of electronic components required an encapsulation system capable of degassing two separate fluids, then combining them into potting chamber for multiple electronic part encapsulation while under vacuum.
We engineered an vacuum system degassing system capable of encapsulating components with a two-part epoxy. The system integrates two vacuum degas chambers with a flow system that feeds into a potting chamber. Each epoxy component is degassed separately and then combined through a mixing nozzle into the customer component all under vacuum. Potting chamber equipped with liquid injector and motorized table capable of holding multiple parts.
- Two vacuum degas chambers
- Potting chamber for encapsulation under vacuum
- Liquid pump for epoxy flow
- Internal LED Lighting
- Motorized rotary table in potting chamber for multiple customer parts
- Automatic vacuum level control
- Digital vacuum gauges