Designer of satellite components required a thermal vacuum system for testing parts in a low earth orbit environment. Customer specifications included a temperature range from 200° C to -130° C in the 10-5 Torr vacuum range, accommodation for various sized parts and applications — antennas, cubesat components, cameras, etc. System is compatible with customer's own software for recipe generation and data acquisition.
We engineered a custom thermal vacuum system utilizing LN2 and electrical heat elements to achieve the target temperature range. The system features a customized Series HH 36" X 40" Vacuum Chamber with several custom ports and feedthroughs for monitoring and recording part testing. A 24" x 36" platen accommodates multiple-sized parts and can be pulled out for easy part loading.
- Portable, integrated thermal vacuum system using LN2 and electrical heat elements
- Liquid nitrogen regulation system with controller
- 24" W X 36" L pull-out platen for easy part loading and unloading
- Turbo Pumping Package: 400 L/sec - achieved 10-7 Torr pressure
- 36" X 40" Vacuum Chamber with quick release clamp and full opening swing style hinged door