Vacuum degassing system for liquid polymer degassing.
Company required production degassing system for degassing of large quantities of liquid polymer within an efficient cycle time.
We designed and built a degassing system capable of degassing up to three 55-gallon drums of polymer or any liquids that may require a vacuum degassing process. The system uses a diaphragm transfer pump designed to quickly empty 55 gallon drums of the polymer or resin and deposit the contents into the degassing chamber.
- Large, 165-gallon capacity vacuum chamber
- Lift and swing hinged lid
- Load cells on chamber with display
- 28 cfm, two-stage rotary vane vacuum pump
- Air-operated double diaphragm transfer pump
- Sight glass ports with shutoff valves
- High and low sensors
- High vacuum gauges,
- Automatic valves for fill and draining