NEW TITANTEST P-SERIES PRODUCTION LEAK DETECTOR WITH EXTERNAL 28 CFM PUMP AND Pneumatic VALVE
The TITANTEST P-Series leak detector's feature-packed software, comprehensive options, and “plug & play” accessories give you the most robust, cost-effective leak testing solution for low-volume production leak testing applications.
TITANTEST™ Helium Leak Detector, 120 VAC with US Nema 5-15P, with pneumatic valve and 14 cfm external pump.
EXCLUSIVE TITANTEST P-SERIES FEATURES
- High-capacity oil mist eliminator
- High-capacity inlet filter for maximum protection against particle contamination
- Proprietary autotest software
- Powerful remote interface protocol for interfacing to TCM50 Communication Module and ATLAS Leak Test Process controllers
EXCLUSIVE P-SERIES BENEFITS
Our P-Series warranty, service, and support package is the best in the industry.
- Free annual calibrated leak calibration exchange service*
- 72-hour leak detector exchange guarantee for in-warranty failures*
- Free onsite operations and maintenance training
- Warranty: Leak Detector: 2 years; Ion Source: 3 years; Calibrated Leak Standard: Lifetime
MULTIPLE PURCHASE OPTIONS
SERVICE & SUPPORT
Unmatched technical support from technicians and engineers with over 50 years combined industry experience brings you the best support on the market including:
- Expert test fixture design
- Leak test process consulting
- System integration support
- Training seminars
- Leak detector repair service
- 24/7 support
Check out some of our standard configurations below, or use our product configurator to build your own TITANTEST leak detector.
Project Design Assistance: Use our Contact form or contact us directly at 800-465-1004.
|Minimum detectable helium leak rate (ultra fine vacuum mode)|| <5 x 10-12 atm.cc/sec|
|Minimum detectable helium leak rate (sniffing mode)|| 5 x 10-8 atm.cc/sec|
|Maximum inlet pressure|| 25 mbar|
|Inlet helium pumping speed|
(ultra fine mode)
| 2.5 L/sec|
|Roughing pump capacity||28 CFM + 3.5 CFM Rotary Vane Pumps|
|Inlet test port configuration|| NW25|
|Detectable gases|| He4, He3, and H2|
|Start-up time|| < 3 minutes|
|Response time|| < 0.5 seconds|
|Ambient operating temperature|| 50° F to 96° F|
|Operating voltage (single phase)|| 115/230 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Approx. weight (bench-top model)||100 lbs.*|
|Approx. dimensions (bench-top model)||22" L x 18" W x 12" H*|
|Interface||RS232 or RS 485, Analog Output|