The LHHLD-2002 handheld sniffer leak detector is ideal for underground leak detection applications with a tracer gas, or for applications requiring a full range of helium readings starting as low as 25 ppm up to 100% helium.
- Pinpoint accuracy with sensitivity from 25 PPM
- Unit displays in % helium starting at 2% concentration
- Operates in automatic (survey) mode or manual mode
- Detectors either Helium or also 5% Hydrogen as a tracer gas
- Field replaceable moisture removing cartridge in wand
- Lightweight, telescoping ground probe with boot
- Rapid charging Ni-MG battery with AC and car adapters
NOTE: The LHHLD-2002 is the latest model upgrade to the MARK 9822 and MARK 9821 leak detector. The LHHLD-2002 units are in stock - upgrade your MARK 9822 today.
To confirm unit availability, contact the Portable Leak Detectors sales group directly at 801-486-1015.